Tuesday, July 13, 2010

7-13-2010 Small Trips for Wide Angles















Today was today was today was a library and Kinkos day. Today was supposed to be a lets-go-talk-to-real-estate-agents-and-get-them-to-use-my-services day, but I wasn't ready. Had do design a brochure and get a price check on business card printing. Yet they still aren't printed. Huh. Bigger plans for tomorrow then.

I still have wide angle fever. In an effort to show my mother how much the 10mm can fit in a frame, I accidentally shot my entire ceiling. Decided that carrying lenses in cases on my belt is not stupid or nerdy, it's just damn useful. Used all of the lenses I brought with me when I went to the library. Tried to take a rad photo journalistic shot of some occurrence involving the fire department and a tacoma parked in an off ramp, but I was a few seconds late.

My lamp attracts bugs and those bugs attract spiders. Can't open my damn window because the screen is too old and scared to hold out the gnashing amalgamation of ferocious spiders and their victims. At least I got this cool photograph of a spider with my dog trotting around in the background for the trouble.


No comments:

Post a Comment