Monday, November 7, 2011

I went to a black metal show and all I got was this lousy hearing loss.


Blogger likes to shove
all of my photos and text
into the middle.

It makes me feel like everything I write is a haiku, though I must admit it looks pretty good.

Went to San Francisco this past weekend to catch a black metal show. Got to see my old favorites Ash Borer and Fell Voices. I even bought some Ash Borer merchandise because I felt bad for those many times I got into their shows without paying. Velnias was there too, in all their candle lit glory. The band pictured is Lycus.
It was crushingly loud experience and I came away fully satisfied.

GOOD TIMES ALL AROUND AND I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY BUT THIS;
Those two dudes gathered around the Ms. Pac Man table look damn incongruous don't they just?


No comments:

Post a Comment