Sunday, March 20, 2011

3-19-2011 You Are A Big Squishy Brain

















Chris Walstad had a party event last night at a house that isn't his own. These are photos of that. There were some knowledgeable photography people there. One of them chastised me for capturing in black and white and I defended myself with some bullshit about not wanting a big workflow for simple party photographs.

Wouldn't you just know that I wanted more control when I was editing these. Curse words. OH WELL.

Before teh partaaay my buddy Anton and I babysat/wrestled a child for a few hours. He has the most amazing collection of one liners ever "Lets kick each other and beat people up, "I'll destroy your neck so you choke," "You can't shoot missiles at him because he will go invisible because he is a double crackhead." Moral of the story is, you can never be as rad as you were when you were five.

AND a nonotthought first, VIDEO. Taken on my terrible phone. I get a visceral thrill out of how terrible its optics/processor/senors are.






No comments:

Post a Comment