Monday, March 21, 2011

3-20-2011 Todays Episode is brought to you by the letter X for Xenophobia















My mothers volleyball team made the playoffs, then got crushed. I came along to practice poorly lit sports photography as I have a potential freelancing opportunity developing. So the volleyball images are pretty damn noisy, but I might be ok with that in a journalistic setting. It's a more functional environment you know?

It was funny being back to the park where my mom's league plays. I spent many days there as a boy. Playing zelda on my gameboy in the corner, climbing trees. The complex with the courts is strangely austere, I always wondered what it's flawless stucco was hiding. I took the bird photos on a walk around the pond at the park next to the complex. Couldn't get the geese to fly regardless of how much I chased them. The bastards.



No comments:

Post a Comment